Islamic Concepts

I hope this blog would be found useful.I decided to make its theme about introducing islam for non-muslims and trying to correct many misconceptions that people have.I would be grateful to receive ur comments,but please no insults,fightings and so on.The site is for decent wise people who wanna have a rational discussion and not a quarrel.This is about seeking the truth ,so you shouldn't be fanatic about one thing when- logically -it seems wrong.

14 January 2006

Post your concepts about islam here

Instead of you commenting on my posts , Here in this post you can post your thoughts about islam ,whether good or bad, and I will comment and try to clarify these thoughts in my posts.

please make it as brief and to the point as possible .



Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home